Saturday, May 4, 2013

"If you build it, they will come"

"What should I eat?" "What's the Paleo diet?" And my favorite, "How long will it take me to lose this baby weight I've been carrying around for 20 years?"
I answer so many questions regarding diet and fitness. These are all great questions and I love standing around chatting about the answers. If I don't know the answer, I will find it. It got me thinking. What if there were a place I could direct people to help them answer these question and reach their fitness, weight loss, and healthy lifestyle goals. A place they could go to find helpful books, healthy snacks, and hundreds of other beneficial things.

 Enter the blog... and astore.
  “I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.”

"If I build it, they will come." Not only will they come, but they will be fed, educated, and well equipped to press on in their journey. I can talk to my clients now and when they ask, "what protein should I use?" I can answer and point them in the right direction. So exciting!!! So here it is, without further adieu:
Jogginblogginmama's Fit and FUN store:

Did you know: it is good to switch up protein sources so you get the most complete profile of nutrients! Whey is great for building muscle quickly while chia and hemp contain a ton of Omega-3's which are good for your brain, mood, and body. Try whey, pea, chia, hemp, or a combination. Your body and mind will thank you :)
Let me know what you want and I will be happy to find something just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind regarding today's post?